How to use it
- Download any of the newsletter templates onto your own system.
- Delete image with text ‘Remove this and put your own logo here’
- Insert your company or other relevant logo in the appropriate position by dragging and dropping or by cutting and pasting. Resize your logo to fit.
- Edit the heading text by clicking into Header and Footer
- Edit text in main part of newsletter to suit your own situation by deleting sample text. Select ‘Heading 2’ for all headings and ‘Normal’ for main text
- Insert images using Insert/Picture, by cutting and pasting or by dragging and dropping.
- Convert newsletter to PDF format or post on your intranet (refer to your own IT support if you have difficulties doing this).
- If printing, print to A4 size in portrait.
Poster and PowerPoint templates are also available in similar designs. Use these to complement your newsletter.
View all energy awareness resources and templates >>
These templates together with The Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland (SEAI) and Power of One logos may be used only as part of an energy awareness campaign within your company. Please ensure that the information presented in these templates is factually correct. SEAI is not responsible for the information presented in these templates. The templates may not be used to advertise or promote any commericial product or service. The SEAI logo may not be used for any other purpose without prior permission from SEAI.