Energy Ireland 2017 conference: Ireland’s major annual energy conference
Tuesday 13th & Wednesday 14th June
Early-Bird discount available until 31st March – Save €150
Energy Ireland®, now in its 21st year, is the most well-established conference serving the entire Irish energy sector, north and south, and enjoys the support of all the main players. Attendance at the conference secures access to all the key decision-makers in the Irish energy sector and is a not-to-be-missed event for anyone with an interest in developments in the Irish energy industry.
Key themes for 2017:
- Impact of Brexit and the energy sector;
- The new electricity market structures;
- Investing in Ireland’s energy infrastructure post 2020;
- European energy policy and the Winter package;
- Energy regulation in uncertain times;
- Future outlook for wind energy;
- Natural gasinfrastructure and market outlook;
- Will 2020 see a surge in solar energy and energy storage?
- Will energy interconnectors become more important after Brexit?
- Oiland gas exploration prospects and the future of oil refining in Ireland;
- Energy and climate policy outlook.
Attendance at Energy Ireland secures access to all the key decision-makers in the Irish energy sector and is a not-to-be-missed event for anyone with an interest in developments in the Irish energy industry.
Limited exhibition opportunities also available, for more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register for the conference online at www.energyireland.ie or telephone +353 (0) 1 661 3755.
Full programme available online here.
Early bird fee: €645 + VAT (only available until 31st March 2017)
Registration fee: €795 + VAT.