Renewable Electricity - Solar
|RDD 73. Electrical Network Efficiency Improvement Phase 2: Support Scheme for PV Solar - Novogrid|| |
This is policy-oriented study which will provide an evidence-based analysis of the added value of intelligently controlled PV solar generators on losses or congestion on an electrical network. In particular, NovoGrid have developed an intelligent control system that enables PV solar generators to deliver more energy by minimising thermal impacts on the electrical distribution network.
This project will assess the technical; financial and economic impact of the intelligent control technology and its impact on potential PV solar support schemes.
- Organisation website: http://www.novogrid.com/
- Category: Policy Orientated Study (100%)
- Total Project Cost: €109,053
- SEAI grant (2016): €76,885
- Final Project Report HERE