Renewable Electricity - Wind
|RDD 94. Wind Energy Research Platform and Academy - TCD|| |
The project builds on previous support provided by SEAI with the ultimate aim of creating of a national centre for wind energy research in Ireland through the delivery of specific tasks in 2016. The tasks will focus on developing research on wind turbine noise specifically enhancing software tools, noise codes, and providing a technical underpinning for policy around turbine noise. The research will be disseminated through a suite of conferences, workshops and events in 2016.
- Organisation website: www.tcd.ie
- Category: Policy Orientated Study (100%)
- Total Project Cost: €46,512
- SEAI grant (2016): €46,512
- Final Project Report HERE