The Public Sector Partnership Programme has three stages:
1. Prepare the ground
- Identify and analyse energy spend of organisation (equal to or greater than €1million p.a. is considered a Large Energy User and below €1m p.a. is considered a Small Energy User).
- Preliminary engagements with SEAI, e.g. Advice, Mentoring & Assessment etc.
- Elicit commitment to Partnership Programme.
- The public sector organisation signs the Partnership Certificate and demonstrates public commitment to contribute to 33% savings by 2020.
3. Programme delivery
- Provision of advanced supports and services by SEAI, tailored to the requirements of Large and Small Energy Users, e.g. Advanced Diagnostics, Energy Strategy and Energy Map training.
- Preparation of 1st Annual Action Plan.
- The public sector organisation implements the energy strategy and plans developed in partnership with SEAI.
- Annual Re-commitment to the Partnership Programme and SEAI supports.