To log on to the M&R system, please click the link below. New Users must first register.
If your organisation is already registered, you can proceed directly to logging in to the system
You will need a valid user name and password to access the system. To register on the system, simply send an email with the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Email address to be used as the user name. Note that this must be a valid email address.
- Name of the person who will be the primary M&R system user from the organisation.
- Name of the organisation.
- Schools (except ETBs): roll number
- All other public bodies (including ETBs): public body identification (PB ID) number. This is a unique identification number – in the format PB-12345 – assigned to each public body by SEAI. All PB IDs are available in the M&R FAQ
You will then receive an email with your login details.
SEAI will only issue one set of login credentials per organisation. This will be the primary M&R contact for the organisation. The primary M&R contact can then login to the system and create additional users for other people within the organisation. The primary M&R contact can also designate one of the newly created users as the primary contact/user.